Saturday, September 19, 2009









On to the more beautiful munchkin in the world!!! Our little terror is now very good at crawling and finds herself in many places that she is not suppose to be in. She also sticks EVERYTHING in her mouth which also keeps us on our toes. When she talks to you she looks so serious. It is a struggle every day to leave her to go to work but the huge smile on her face when I get home is worth it. She is standing up better and seems like walking is not too far off. Sorry that some of the images are the wrong direction. I was just posting them right away instead of changing them to the right direction. I can believe how big she is getting and how strong she is becoming. She chases Gizmo around because she wants to play with him. He runs from her most of the time but sometimes it is nice to see them play well together. She hurts him sometimes but not on purpose, she just doesn't know any better yet. Her hair is getting so long!!! It is in her eyes but I cannot bring myself to cut her hair. Her personality is definitely coming through and she is experimenting with trying to demand her way. We love her so much.

For a family update.... we have done some traveling with family. San Fransisco is definitely unique. I think another trip in the future will be warranted just to be able to see and experience everything (pictures to come soon). Kylie loves to absorb her surroundings as we walk around different stores and around our house. Thomas is well into school and doing good. Work is going well for me. It is a new adventure every day where I am not sure what to expect. It is challenging some times but I hope it will soon reach a normality. I found out today that my new nephew just joined us a few hours ago. I can't wait to meet him. I also have another "adopted nephew" to be here in a few months, and another in January. Our family is definitely growing fast but we love it. We miss those we cannot see very often and hope you know we think if you often. Hope all is well is everyone. Until next time.....

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute!! Almost time for her to walk? Wow, time goes by so fast. Edward is trying to walk as well... crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are making me cry!!!! She sooo big. Please tell her to stop growing until I can see her again! Glad to hear things are going well for you guys. I am due in seven weeks...crazy how fast time goes. Hopefully we will see you for Thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete