Sunday, June 14, 2009

June 12, 2009




Hey everyone,
I wanted to post some pictures and will do my best to try and keep this up. Please encourage me whenever you like.

Thomas and I were married almost three years ago and our beautiful Kylie is 4 months. She is already trying to crawl and is in the beginnings of cutting teeth. She loves to talk (scream) and smile. Gizmo is doing well also. We all miss our friends and family whom we have had to move away from recently but we have you all in our hearts.

I am going to try and make it a point to post new pictures and updates more often now that we are getting into a routine.

1 comment:

  1. Kylie is SO CUTE!!!! I love the picture with the blocks. I'm going to have to steal that idea. Our blog is www.jonandamyduvall.blogspot.com, I'm so glad you have a blog!

    ReplyDelete